This comrade speaks English, and that very well.
She will soon learn to speak English.
In speaking English do not swallow a single syllable, however short it may be.
It is advisable to mug up on your Spanish, too, as few locals speak English.
He doesn t speak English
He can speak English and french.
He speaks English with an American accent.
I have a map but it s in Chinese, and I only speak English.
They speak English and French in Canada.
She likes most of the languages and already speaks English, French and German.
When people say that I speak English fluently, I know, I owe the praise to you.
I can speak English as far as foreign languages are concerned.
I will speak English!
1. I can t speak English fluently as I am out of practice. 我不能流利地讲英语，由于我已荒疏了。
2. She will soon learn to speak English. 她将迅速学好讲英语。
3. He can speak English and french. 他会讲英语和法语。
4. He doesn t speak English 他不容易讲英语。
5. We should train our students to speak English fluently and accurately. 大家应塑造学员流利而精确地讲英语。
6. I can fluently speak English and different dialect of Chinese. 我能流利地讲英语和不一样的中国方言。
7. This gives me confidence to speak english. 这给了我讲英语的信心。
8. Mandarin is my native language. I can speak English, too. 普通话水平就是我的汉语，因为我会讲英语。