More seriously for him, there are members who say he is wrong on this issue.
The country is beset by severe economic problems.
Mistakes due to carelessness may have serious consequences.
State police say that high tides and severe flooding have damaged beaches.
Fortunately for me, my friend saw that something was seriously wrong
In a news release, the company said it had experienced severe financial problems.
I think you re making a serious mistake
It was a very severe accident and he lost part of his foot
She had quite severe bruising and a cut lip.
I developed serious arthritic symptoms and chronic sinusitis.
It criticises the main contractor for seriously erring in its original estimates
His ill health poses serious problems for the future.
There are serious problems of land degradation in some arid zones.
1. Crime is an increasingly serious problem in Russian society 违法犯罪猖狂是乌克兰社会发展遭遇的一个日趋严重的难题。
2. I regard this as a serious matter 我觉得这件事情很重要。
3. My parents never really faced up to my drug use in any serious way 我爸爸妈妈从没认真地认清过我的吸食毒品难题。
4. There is no point reviewing a blockbuster as you might review a serious novel.为一部大面积写电影影评时，没必要像为一部严肃认真小说集写书评那般用心慎重。
5. You really are serious about this, aren t you? 你这句话确实是发自肺腑的，是否?
6. He s quite a serious person 他是一个十分一本正经的人。
7. He started earning serious money only in the sixties. 他在时代才刚开始赚大钱。
8. The government still face very serious difficulties 政府部门依然遭遇着十分不容乐观的艰难。
9. Doctors said his condition was serious but stable. 医生说他的病况很严重，但算是平稳。
10. Don t laugh boy. This is serious. 小伙儿，别笑，这很严肃认真。
11. It was a question which deserved serious consideration. 这是一个非常值得用心考虑到的难题。
12. I hope you re not serious. 希望你不是用心的。
13. She looked at me with big, serious eyes. 她睁大双眼若有所悟地看我。
14. We are faced with a serious problem. 大家遭遇着一个比较严重难题。
15. They regard the problem as not worthy of serious consideration. 对这一难题她们都觉得不屑一顾。
16. The recent outbreaks of cholera are a timely reminder that this disease is still aserious health hazard 近霍乱的暴发立即提示了大家该病症依然会严重威胁身心健康。
17. I feel the remark was inappropriate for such a serious issue 我觉得对这般严肃认真的难题而言，该评价毫无道理。
18. In all the confusion, there s a serious risk that the main issues will be forgotten.在一片错乱中，关键的难题很有可能会被遗弃。
19. Mistakes due to carelessness may have serious consequences. 由丢三落四导致的错误有可能产生比较严重的不良影响。
20. He has suffered a serious setback in his political career. 他的政冶职业生涯遭受了一次比较严重挫败。
21. Almost all of these studies have serious flaws. 基本上全部这种科学研究上都存有比较严重缪误。
22. His ill health poses serious problems for the future. 他身体不好，对未来导致比较严重的安全隐患。
23. I developed serious arthritic symptoms and chronic sinusitis. 我得了比较严重的风湿病和鼻窦炎。