1、专业的学生团队英语学习方法，掌握前沿的教学方法 2、教学经验丰富石家庄英语培训口语培训班，善于激发学生的潜能 3、善于带动学员融入情境体验式课堂
dario: what sort of gift should i give someone who has just moved into a new apartment?
(C)are increasingly discussed in the media
006 Approval and Disapproval 天天学英语
1.Are you in favour of his opinion?
2.Is it ok now?
3.Do you approveｏｆ the new disign?
4.Good. It\'s the correct thing to do.
5.The idea is very good.
6.What an excellent idea.
7.I don\'t think that\'s very good.
10.I must say I disapprove of tax avoidence.
The abolitionists, such as Harriet Beecher Stowe and William Iloyd Garrison,were heroes in their own time. B立刻说ore the Civil War, people in all sections of the country thought that African Americans。
这似乎不是一个完美的平行构造，因为not only后面接的是一个形容词，而but also后面接的是一个名词性结构，词性不同的特性不能构成一个完美平行。应该说She is not only pretty but also intelligent。
The book on the table is more interesting than that(或the one)on the de立刻说.
从句意上看，是“为了应对财务困难，酒商决定做A跟B两件事情”，属于decide to do A and to do B结构。所以，A跟B能平行。
7. This is a copy of catalog. It will give a good idea of the products we handle.
8. Won’t you have a look at the catalogue and see what interest you?
9. That is just under our line of business.
10. What about having a look at sample first?
11. We have a video which shows the construction and operation of our latest products.
12. The product will find a ready market there.
13. Our product is really competitive in the world market.
14. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there.
15. We are sure our products will go down well in your market, too.
16. It’s our principle in business “to honor the contract and keep our promise”.
17. Convenience-store chains are doing well.
18. We can have anther tale if anything interests you.
19. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market
20. Could you provide some technical data? We’d like to know more about your products.
21. This product has many advantages compared to other competing products.
22. There are certainly being problems in the sale work at the first stage. But suppose you order a small quantity for a trail.
23. I wish you a success in your business transaction.
24. You will surely find something interesting.
25. Here you are. Which item do you think might find a ready market at your end?
26. Our product is the best seller.
27. This is our newly developed product. Would you like to see it?
28. This is our latest model. It had a great success at the last exhibition in Paris.
29. I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.
30. Here are the most favorite products on display. Most of them are local and national prize products.
31. The best feature of this product is that it is very light in weight.
32. We have a wide selection of colors and designs.
33. Have a look at this new product. It operates at touch of a button. It is very flexible.
34. this product is patented
35. The functioning of this software has been greatly improved.
36. This design has got a real China flavor.
37. The objective of my presentation is for you to see the product’s function.
38. The product has just come out, so we don’t know the outcome yet.
39. It has only been on the market for a few months, bust it is already very popular.
作者的论点可以从第二个方框第二行persuade his/her audience that后面的那句话中找到。
例：The cost of a telephone call using along－distance carrier A is $1.00 for any time up to and including 30 minutes and $0.07 per minute thereafter. The cost using long－distance carrier B is $0.06 per minute for any amount of time. For a call that lasts t minutes, the cost using carrier A is the same as the cost using carrier B. If t is a positive integer greater than 30,what is the value of t?
When the Columbia space shuttle disintegrated upon re-entry, the American people experienced a great tragedy led to a complete investigation of the space program. D立刻说iciencies in the chain of command and the entire culture of NASA were exposed. As a result of the Columbia tragedy, NASA will re-examine its practices and change their ways so something like this doesn't happen again. Surely, this is a valuable thing to come from a horrible failure.
例：They say Mary is a nice girl.
\"He\'s d立刻说initely a fashion icon. He\'s brand new, he\'s a black president, and he\'s so handsome.\"