今日我给大伙儿详细介绍一些今年 商务英语（BEC）初中级考試复习题，赶紧来了解一下。今年 商务英语(BEC)初中级考試复习题
I will always remember my mother‘s last few days in this world.
On February 14th，2000，my class went on a field trip to the beach. I had so much fun. When we returned to school，my teacher told me to go to the headmaster‘s office. When I got into the office，I saw a police officer. Suddenly I realized something was wrong. The police officer told me what had happened and we went to pick my sister up. After that，we went to the hospital and waited. Time went slowly. Finally，we got to see our mother. It was terrible.
On the next day，the headmaster came and told my two teachers what had happened. I was taking a rest that day. I knew it had something to do with my mother. I kept thinking that she either died or had gotten better. How I wished that she had gotten better. When my teacher took me outside，my sister ran up to me. She started crying，“She‘s gone. Teresa，mommy’s gone. She‘s dead.” I couldn’t believe it. We jumped into the car and drove straight to the hospital. Most of my family were there. The silence was terrible. I knew I had to say goodbye.
Today when I look back，I still miss my mother very much，but I know that I will live. My mother was a strong mother，who had the biggest heart. My mother was an angel walking on the earth. I will always remember her as living. When someone is asked who their hero (英雄人物) is，they usually say someone famous，like Michael Jordan or Britney Spears. When someone asks me who my hero is，I tell them，my mother. My mother lives every day. That is what makes her a true hero.依据之上短文內容，随后从每道题所给的四个选择项中挑选最好选择项。
1. Where was the writer when she learned her mother was very ill?
A. On the beach. B. At the hospital.
C. At school. D. At home.
2. Who brought the writer the bad news that her mother was ill?
A. Her sister. B. The headmaster.
C. Her teacher. D. The police officer.
3. What did the headmaster tell the two teachers on the next day?
A. Her mother had been very ill.
B. Her mother had been dead.
C. Her mother had gotten better.
D. Her sister came to see her.
4. From the last paragraph of the passage we know that _______.
A. the writer is afraid of her mother
B. the writer is proud of her mother
C. the writer feels sad about her mother
D. the writer feels sorry for her mother
5. The writer must think her mother is a _______ woman.
A. famous B. free
C. rich D. great「回答与分析」
1. 选C.依据短文的第二段语句When we returned to school，my teacher told me to…得知，当我们回校之后，才获知母亲得病的信息，即当作者获知母亲重病时，那时候她is at school(校园内)。
2. 选D.依据第二段的语句The police officer told me what had happened and…得知，教师叫我要去校长室，但真实跟我说发生什么事事的是the police officer.故回答选D.
3. 选B.在短文的第三段开始讲来到第二天产生的事。校领导跟我说的2个教师发生什么事事，随后随后借亲妹妹之口：She‘s gone. Teresa，mommy’s gone. She‘s dead.使阅读者了解，校领导告知教师的事是My mother had been dead(我的母亲去世了)。
4. 选B.在短文的最终一段，作者不断提及那样的关键字：a strong mother，had the biggest heart，an angel，一字一句都填满着引以为豪之情。故回答选B.
5. 选D.最终一段说母亲有世界最包容的心，她是一位 strong母亲，她是一位真正的勇士，这种都表明了在作者心里母亲很great(杰出)。